Growing Things ~ Attempt Number One

I have been wanting to plant something, anything, for ages now. I finally got around to it!


This is my first attempt to grow some herbs at home. I have everything crossed that maybe some thing small, green, and plant looking will appear in the coming days / weeks. Hold your breath with me!!


I was sent a fantastic expandable hose to try out, so gave my new baby seeds a drink using the new hose! It starts out 33-feet long, and can expand up to 100 feet with pressure from the water running through it. It won't tangle or twist and can be used for everything from watering your plants, filling your animal's water bowls, washing the car or boat, etc. I was definitely pleased with this hose, and am glad to have this great tool to help keep my plants (and puppies, and baby?!) well watered!






*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Quality Source Products for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own



Comments

Popular Posts