El Diablo's Steakhouse Mustard Beef Roast in the Crock Pot

This recipe is super simple, but very tasty! We really enjoyed the flavor of this roast, but the mustard you use REALLY makes a difference - so pick a good quality one that has the right flavor profile. I highly recommend El Diablo's Steakhouse Mustard. I received El Diablo mustard when I participated in the #10DaysofTailgate event last fall and absolutely fell in love with this product - all of them are wonderful mustards and I taste tested all of the ones I was sent. When I was thinking about what mustard might work best for this roast recipe, my husband and I looked through our various assortment of mustards and agreed that it had to be the El Diablo Steakhouse - it is the perfect flavor profile to accompany the beef roast!

We served this delicious roast with some macaroni and cheese and steamed green beans for a delicious and filling meal. I will definitely remember this easy recipe, and look forward to trying it with other mustard variations as well!

Stop by and enter to win a 4-oz jar of your own peppermint essential oil at my giveaway here!


Steakhouse Mustard Beef Roast inspired by on AllRecipes

Ingredients
3/4 cup El Diablo Steakhouse Mustard (or mustard of your choice)
1 (1-oz) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1/4 cup water
2.5 lb beef roast

Directions
  1. Place the roast in the bottom of a slow cooker and rub the mustard all around. Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the mustard, and pour the water into the bottom of the crockpot.
  2. Turn the crock pot onto low heat and cook 8 - 10 hours, or until very tender. Break meat apart and mix gently into the juices and allow to soak for 5 - 10 minutes before serving.


Comments

  1. I still have some of the Steakhouse flavor left so I will have to give this recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a fridge and pantry full of mustards and I was trying to think of a good way to enjoy them - and this recipe was really good; especially soaking the broken up roast in the juices... yumm! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts