DIY ~ Body Scrub with 100% Pure Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts


I was very excited to test out a bag of dead sea salts from Adovia. My son suffers from recurring joint pain in his knees and wrist (due to a soccer injury), I have chronic neck / back pain and tension, and my baby girl has a mild case of eczema that pops up on her upper arms and thighs occasionally and I thought we could all enjoy a chance to soak in some waters enriched with these salts.


Some of the information I found when researching dead sea salts:
Stop by and enter to win a 4-oz jar of your own peppermint essential oil at my giveaway here!


Homemade Bath Scrub with Dead Sea Salts

Ingredients
1 cup Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts
1/4 - 1/3 cup Sweet Almond Oil (or other carrier oil)
1/2 - 1 tsp peppermint oil (add until you reach desired scent)
1/2 - 1 tsp rosehip oil (for skin benefits)

Directions
  1. Combine all ingredients in a resealable jar or container (a ball jar works well), shake or stir to combine.
  2. Use daily during your shower to refresh and invigorate your skin!
Product Information:
  • Dead Sea Salts are the Best Bath Salts on The Planet - Much Higher Mineral Concentration than Epsom Salt! with a High Concentration of Minerals which are Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty
  • Adovia Dead Sea Salt is Fine Grain for Faster Dissolving - Packaged in a Resealable Zip Lock Bag
  • Provides relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms. Formulated with over 26 essential minerals the body needs for natural soothing and relaxation.
  • Find Relief from Aches and Pains by Soaking in a Bath full of these Salts. Rejuvenates, exfoliates, and softens while it soothes!
  • Contains absolutely zero additives, colors, or scents. Higher Level of Minerals and Relief than Epsom Salts


*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Adovia for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.


Comments

Popular Posts