Baby it's cold outside!


It's been COLD around here lately!! I thought I would share some of my favorite winter weather gear I've been wearing to keep me cozy on those particularly blustery mornings.


A few years ago Kenneth bought me the best hat / glove / scarf set - it is pink, super soft, fuzzy, and oh so warm. We got it at REI - it's the North Face brand, Denali style. I've actually gone through two sets of these, sadly. Somehow I misplaced the first set he bought me and I was SO SAD that I couldn't find them anywhere (I seriously wore them every day when it was cold - I am so cold natured anyway, I need good warm weather clothing) he decided to spend the money again and buy me a full second set. The original set never did turn up, but I've hung onto the ones I have and love them!



My very favorite jack is Mountain Hardwear brand - I'm not sure if it's this exact one, but it's very similar. It keeps me SO warm and it is super soft and fuzzy. It goes perfectly with my fuzzy hat / glove / scarf set! Kenneth is the one who always gets me the good clothing items that seem to last me forever and be such great quality. I always balk at paying the prices those items usually cost - but they always seem to be worth it in the end.
 



The most recent addition to my winter wardrobe are these fantastic texting gloves! I received a pair for the purpose of review - and they are awesome. Snug, so easy to type in and still use my hands, but cozy, warm, stretchy, and soft. I really like them. If you need to use your smartphone at all in colder weather, these are great to keep on hand.
 









*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from iGotTech for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.

Comments

Popular Posts