Meal Planning Week of 10/16

I have re-introduced my daily meal planning print out at home, in an effort to help make sure what I'm taking in has enough protein and calcium and also it really helps curb me getting lazy and ending up doing something out of the freezer or take out or something "easy". I keep it pretty simple, and it just takes a little prep the night before but I know this is going to be a much more balanced diet for me and the babies and Kent and I will get to start spending a little time together in the evenings in the kitchen getting both of our lunches ready for the next day! I did this throughout my last pregnancy and kept it up afterwards for awhile, and now that I have some of my energy back I'm looking forward to utilizing this great tool hopefully throughout the remainder of this pregnancy as well!

I'm sure things will shift as the week comes up and I get a better sense of how much I actually eat each day and if I need to add/delete things or pay more attention to certain nutrients but I think this is a good start! :)

Sunday, October 16th
Breakfast: Muffins, Scrambled Eggs, Fruit Salad
Lunch: Burgers on Buns w/ condiments, baked french fries, Veggies & Dip
Dinner: LEFTOVERS
Snacks: Yogurt, Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers with Cheese
Dessert: Brownie

Monday, October 17th
Breakfast: 2 muffins, 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 1 cup 1% milk
Lunch: work lunch (ordering out)
Dinner: Lasagna, Steamed Green Beans, French Bread
Snacks: 1 apple with 2 TBS PB, Granola Bar
Dessert: Brownie

Tuesday, October 18th
Breakfast: Breakfast Sandwich, yogurt
Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwich on whole wheat, 1 orange
Dinner: Shrimp & Noodles, Potstickers, Egg Rolls
Snacks: 1 serving wheat thins and 3 TBS hummus, Pudding cup
Dessert: Caramel Apple

Wednesday, October 19th
Breakfast: 2 cups cereal, 1 cup 1% milk, banana
Lunch: Turkey Pita Sandwich, yogurt, 1 orange
Dinner: Chicken Enchiladas, Corn
Snacks: Cheese & Crackers, Baby Carrots & Hummus

Thursday, October 20th
Breakfast: 1 pc whole wheat toast w/ 1 TBS PB, 1 orange, 1 cup 1% milk
Lunch: Baked potato w/ sour cream, bacon and cheese, apple, granola bar
Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and steamed green beans
Snacks: 1 cup baby carrots and 3 TBS hummus
Dessert: Caramel Apple

Friday, October 21st
Breakfast: 1 cup milk, 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1 hardboiled egg
Lunch: Meatloaf Sandwich, veggies & dip
Dinner: LEFTOVERS
Snacks: Large apple w/ PB, 1/2 cup trail mix (seeds, nuts, dried fruit)

Saturday, October 22nd
Breakfast: Pancakes, Sausage Links, Eggs, cantaloupe
Lunch: Fish Sandwiches, Fries, yogurt
Dinner: Martha Chicken, au gratin potatoes, steamed broccoli
Snacks: 1 oz cheddar cheese, Ritz Crackers, 1 cup milk

Comments

Popular Posts