It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a beagle...

It's TWO BABY CHADIFERS!!!

BABY "A":

BABY "B":

Both are measuring pretty much identically at 6w1d (we are 6w2d today), with heartbeats of 126 and 127, yolks and gestational sacs measuring well. We'll have another u/s in about a week and then get released to the peri and OB!! Holy HECK!! It was so surreal seeing those two little "black holes" pop up on the screen - we saw them both immediately. The RE even said something like "just what we thought" and then got lots of great pictures of each little tiny baby bean and their beautiful fluttering heartbeats. That is the most precious site EVER!! Getting to see Jenn and Chad watching their babies on the screen was amazing, such a special moment...

Jenn's parents came too, but waited in the reception area for us - the ultrasound didn't take long at all, and a little after 4:30 we were heading out to Cheesecake Factory for dinner... Dinner was delicious and such a treat! I tried to eat some garlic noodles with chicken but didn't make much of a dent, it's still sitting heavy in my stomach at the moment. I did manage to savor a couple bites of a delicious Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake! YUMMMMYYYY!!! So rich but super delicious. Kent really loved that!

I had a wonderful time chatting and visiting, and can't even really describe just what a unique "layer" getting to spend time with both my IPs and these babies' grandparents added to everything! What a very special evening indeed! :)

I am feeling such a mix of worries and excitements and hopes and curiosities. I just want to do the VERY best I can for these two precious, much loved and much anticipated little lives - I want to provide them a safe home to grow in throughout the coming months and hope I can give them what they need. It was so wonderful to see the excitement in Jenn and Chad and it is such an amazing thing to get to be a part of that joy and hope! So I have some twin pregnancy reading to do, some sleep to get and some baby growing to do! Fingers crossed and prayers going up that we have a peaceful and uneventful twin pregnancy and that these babies get to go home healthy and happy and full term in March of next year!

Comments

  1. Congrats on the puppies ;-)

    It has to be such a khool feeling to be able to include so many along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all on the twinkies! I look forward to following along the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins!! Woot! Woot! I can't remember did you do twins last time too or just one?

    I'm so glad you got to spend time with your IPs and their parents- how cool is that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first invitation to the "Twins Club"! I've had 3 easy singletons up 'til now... I know it will certainly be an experience - and what a way to go out with a bang, right?! :D And it was so awesome to spend time with IPs and their parents - very, very special! I feel SO blessed and very thankful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME NEWS! Im am so very happy to see this post.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Superwoman !! Still sad about the beagle :( lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too funny Chelle!! :D Yes, indeed, so sad no beagle - but I have a yard full of dogs - so that must count for something?! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts