You see why I have such a hard time deciding what to make?

In the course of JUST today the following recipes have been added to my allrecipes.com recipe box (which, if you have not discovered and are a recipe addict like me I HIGHLY recommend paying the premium membership fee at AllRecipes.com for - you can then add weblinks to your recipe box so you don't have to write anything down or try to remember what site you saw that amazing recipe for xyz on!! Love it - and I think my hubby probably does too - because before I discovered that I was PRINTING everything under the sun - no more paper mess and I think I've saved a whole grove of trees by now yippee)!!

In any event - these were added today:

Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Glaze - Healthy Food For Living

Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff: The Well-Fed Newlyweds

Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles: Recipe Shoebox

Pickle Roll-ups: Baking Junkie

The Hubs Favorite Cookie "aka Neiman Marcus Cookies": Cook Bake & Decorate

Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts: Lynda's Recipe Box

Cowboy Cookies: Lynda's Recipe Box

Lynda's Recipe Box: Chicken Fried Chicken Breasts with Cream Gravy

Blueberry Buckle: Lynda's Recipe Box

Sweet Potato Fries - How Sweet It Is

Crispy General Tao’s Chicken - Tasty Kitchen

Tiramisu - Tasty Kitchen

Kenneth was asking if I'm going to bake why can't I make him Tiramisu?! We ALWAYS get that anytime we go to an Italian restaurant but I've never been brave enough to try one myself - well I think I will get the ingredients this weekend and see if I can change my ways sometime next week! I have some fresh blueberries at home and so anything with blueberries in it catches my eye right now - though I'm PRETTY sure I'm going to make these with the ones I have either tonight or tomorrow. Then slow-cooker recipes always grab my attention because with being gone about 12 hours per day, slow cookers HIGHLY appeal to me for easy week night meals but I don't use mine often enough. I need to try to make a point to do that maybe once a week. And then the rest I stumble across as I'm reading the newest blog posts in my feed or see something that looks interesting and link to it from a blog I've gone to read... it's a vicious, vicious cycle indeed! I will never be able to make all the of amazing wonderful recipes I have saved up in my allrecipes.com cookbook (currently numbering 1,837!!!!!!) but you can be darn sure I am going to try!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts