37w4d - 17 Days 'til Due Date!

Another day has come - actually we're about half way through already! I'm excited to reach our 38 week mark and be that much closer to meeting Miss S! I'm feeling pretty good today; we went trick or treating last night so it was a late night for me and I'm a little tired because of it, but other than that overall feeling pretty good.

I can't believe it's really and truly NOVEMBER now though! I knew October would go fast, but it flew! And really, this month is truly going to be a blur as well, and so much to be figured out once we know when Miss S will be arriving! I have something planned for every weekend and am anxious to find out which events I'll still be pregnant for and which ones I'll be newly recovering from delivery! :)

I am hoping to hear there has been some cervical progress by our appointment on Thursday, but we'll just have to wait and see!

Today is going quickly, and I feel like there is a lot more to get done - I keep trying to wrap up any "loose ends" at work each day before I go "just in case" I don't end up coming back the next day - though I'm pretty sure I'll be here for the rest of this week at least - it helps me feel a little less worried when I know if I didn't show up the next day everything would essentially be in order. And honestly, I know they'll be FINE without me, but I just want to make it as easy on them all as possible! :)

I almost bought my airline ticket for WA this weekend, but I'm looking at November 27 - December 5 and the realization that I COULD still be pregnant or just being released from the hospital at that point made me second guess myself and not click the final button... I really want to get that locked into place, but I'm worried if I do I'll end up having to change plans last minute... so I guess that's one more thing that I won't be able to finalize until we know when Miss S will make her appearance!

If for some reason "S" decides to arrive at the same gestation as Fiona was, that would be on the day of the Marine Corps Ball!! Ack! Sigh, I know there's no point in thinking about it/worrying about it at this point, she'll come whenever she comes and we'll figure everything else around it! I don't think I've ever had so much going on in a month I was supposed to deliver before though, so I guess that's why I can't stop trying to think through the "what ifs" - its that planner in me!

Ok, back to it, time to get a few more things checked off my list! :)

Comments

Popular Posts