Cycling Update!

I upped estrogen to 2mg twice a day and started doxycycline on the 10th when "L" started her stims - she had her first ultrasound monitoring appointment this morning. She had several measurable follicles with the largest at a 1.4mm so far. I got the call from the clinic to up my estrogen to 2mg three times a day and keep everything else the same! My lining check is on WEDNESDAY! I am FREAKING OUT!! I am really, really excited and hopeful and terrified!! Any positive thoughts and thick lining thoughts that can be spared are much appreciated! :)

Comments

  1. Praying for a nice, thick lining to make your uterus extra cozy and inviting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts