It's February!

I just thought I'd post a quick check-in. I'm still waiting on lab results from last Friday's blood test; I'm down to 2 suppositories and need to order more ASAP if they're keeping me on the meds for awhile longer!


1 1/2 more weeks til my next OB appointment! Yay! I am sure I'll get to hear Munchkin's heartbeat and it will be good to have a check up and make sure all is well.

My IPs received the nuchal u/s video on Tuesday and sent me an e-mail expressing their delight in watching their little baby moving around all over the place... I think it must make it so much more real to see pictures and video. I am sort of hoping they can make it for the 20 week scan, but my IF is saving all his days off for the birth of the baby, which I can TOTALLY understand so that probably won't work out.

I have been having a nausea in the shower the last couple days, I got REALLY dizzy yesterday and today I feel sick again (like morning sickness). It's weird how that can still come and go. Over all I feel MUCH better though.

I am 15 weeks as of yesterday, the baby is now about the size of a "softball"! I have felt a couple flutters - felt one late yesterday afternoon, but nothing on a regular basis still. I can't wait until I feel things more often, its such a reassuring and exciting feeling!

I've also had a TON of streching, twingy cramps lately. They're bugging me today! It was over my whole lower abdomen last night, and today its kind of alternating side to side. I'm not overly worried, I just can't help but wonder if this is more than "normal" round ligament pain... but I have no idea what it might be if its not "normal"!! (Whatever normal is!)

I have experienced a bit of insomnia the last couple nights too, and am PRAYING this is not an on-going problem, or I will be a mess at work every day. I woke up around 2am for no reason on Wednesday morning and couldn't really get back to sleep, and I woke up at 3-4ish this morning and couldn't really get back to sleep. It's like a switch shuts on and all of a sudden I'm awake, whether I want to be or not!

Comments

Popular Posts